Last Update: 28 October, 2021
Welcome to our website, thank you for your visit!
The protection of your data and your privacy are taken very seriously by us. If you do not feel comfortable with any policy statement or have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com, it will be our pleasure to hear from you!
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
As you read this document, you may find terms that are not as common such as:
- Data subject: natural person to whom the personal data being processed refers.
- Personal Data: information that can lead to the identification of the data subject.
- Sensitive Personal Data: information referring to social and ethnic origin, health, genetic information, sexual orientation, and political, religious, and philosophical beliefs.
- Controller: natural or legal person, governed by public or private law, responsible for decisions regarding the processing of personal data.
- Operator: natural or legal person, governed by public or private law, who processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Person in Charge: person appointed by the controller and operator to act as a communication channel between the controller, the data subjects and the National Data Protection Authority (ANPD).
- Data Processing: any operation performed with personal data, including, but not limited to, collection, production, sharing, archiving, disposal, among others.
- Anonymization: use of reasonable technical means available at the time of processing, through which data loses the possibility of association, directly or indirectly, with an individual.
- Cookies: small files that are recorded on the user’s computer, which can capture information such as accesses, subjects visited on the page, traffic control, advertising targeting, among others.
2. WHAT DATA IS BEING COLLECTED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
Data you provide us:
Aliança Empreendedora prioritizes minimization of personal data collection, that is, we only use essential data for the development of our activity, available on our website data collection and communication channels, being:
We provide a tab so that you can request us to get in contact with you, for this we need the following data
- Full Name
The data will only be used for the sole purpose of making the contact you requested, and if we have your authorization, we will keep your information in our database.
Form available for user registration, with the option of using Facebook registration data (name, surname, e-mail), however the other data must be filled in.
We emphasize that data such as Race/Color – is not mandatory.
BUSINESS IDENTIFICATION FORM
If the user owns a business, the following data may be collected:
I AM INTERESTED IN CONTENT
If you are interested in receiving content on certain topics, you can register in the area provided at the bottom of the page, for that we will need:
- Subject you are interested in
- Your name
- Your e-mail
The data will be used to filter subjects of interest to you and send it to the e-mail address provided.
Data we collect automatically:
In addition to the direct personal data, we also automatically collect some indirect personal data that represent the registration of access to the website, this collection is mandatory and is in accordance with the Marco Civil da Internet (Lei Federal n° 12.965/2014), they are: address IP address, date
We may still use your information to:
- Make any appointments in person to our offices or on-line presentations;
- To share with our partners/investors, but this will only occur when it is effectively necessary, and whenever possible, anonymously.;
- Report on accounts in projects financed by public and/or private entities;
- When duly authorized, for publication of successful cases;
- In a duly authorized manner, to contribute to statistics and improvements in public policies.
3. OTHER DATA AND COOKIES
In addition to the data mentioned as processed, we need to inform you that depending on the type of project you want to participate in, additional data may be requested, and this link may occur by filling out forms on other sites, such as:
But you can rest assured, all the information is centralized at Aliança, and we make sure we always act in a transparent and ethical way, always observing the current legislation in our country.
- Identify usage problems;
- Get a general feeling of User behavior;
- Collect data of content impression;
- Control access to our page;
- Identify accessed pages;
- Optimize your browsing;
We emphasize that Páprica, https://paprica.ag/, is the agency responsible for the development of all pages on our website, so that it can have access to the data and information linked to our pages.
4. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS THE HOLDER OF PERSONAL DATA?
Aliança ensures its users and customers to act transparently and to comply with the rights of the holders, so if you have any questions regarding our performance or the data processing carried out by our company, please contact our Data Officer:
Your request will be answered within 15 (fifteen) business days, according to the deadlines indicated by the General Data Protection Law – LGPD, some of the rights of the holders being:
Your personal data may be collected by completing our forms, and may be shared with third parties who need the information to carry out the contracted activity, thus justifying the sharing by the legal basis – Execution of contract and/or Legitimate Interest.
It is important to note that:
- Sensitive data, such as image, gender, race/ethnicity, among others will only be shared with your express authorization, or in an effectively anonymous form.
- Your information/content are considered company assets, so that if it is sold, acquired or merged with another, the data will be shared for the feasibility of the legal business and will be under the domain of the acquiring company.
- We will use your information when necessary to protect our rights in any type of conflict that is legally required.
Important: Your data may be used and even shared anonymously for studies, statistics, reporting, among others, and as provided in art. 12 of Law 13.709/2018, will no longer be considered as Data.
6. DISPOSAL OF DATA AND INFORMATION SECURITY
You, as the data subject, will have free access to your information whenever you request it, and thus, you can freely and formally request the deletion of your registration by sending a request to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or even:
- Through the platform, access the “My Profile” or “My Account” page, click on the “Delete Profile” tab and the “Delete Account” button. Once this is done, the account and all data will be automatically deleted from our database.
The storage of data collected by Aliança Empreendedora reflects our commitment to the security and privacy of your data.
We use technical protection measures and solutions to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and inviolability of your data, and we have security measures appropriate to the risks and access control to stored information.
Each tool is applied taking into account the nature of the personal data collected, the context and purpose of the treatment and the risks that any violations would generate for the rights and freedoms of the data subject collected and processed.
As examples of some of the security measures, we can mention:
- Only authorized persons have access to your personal data;
- Monitoring tools, protection of our entire technological environment;
- Access to your personal data is only granted after signing a non-disclosure agreement;
- Your data is stored in a safe and suitable environment, with access protected by strong passwords.
Thus, we are committed to always adopting the best postures and practices to avoid security incidents.
Have you noticed how many tasks and safeguards we have in place to ensure your data is protected?
This is because Aliança Empreendedora considers your privacy VERY important. However, it is necessary to remember that no virtual page is entirely secure and risk-free. All online access, despite security protocols, is subject to cyber attacks by hackers, so we are committed to, in the event of security incidents, data exposure, or any other that may generate risk or relevant damage to you or any one of our users/clients, we will communicate to those affected and the National Data Protection Authority about what happened, in line with the provisions of the General Data Protection Law.
Because of this, it is important to note that Aliança Empreendedora is not responsible for:
(i) any consequences arising from the user’s fault in relation to their data;
(ii) malicious actions by third parties, such as hacker attacks, unless Aliança Empreendedora had deliberate or willful misconduct;
(iii) untruthfulness of the information entered by the user in the records necessary for the use of the services, since any consequences arising from false information or entered in bad faith are entirely the user’s responsibility.
Aliança Empreendedora reserves the right to change this Policy whenever necessary to ensure the security of the personal data collected and processed.
You will always see the indication of the update date and current version of this policy.
9. COMMUNICATION CHANNEL
Aliança Empreendedora, in compliance with article 41 of the General Data Protection Law, indicates the FULL NAME OF THE DATA ENGINEER, as responsible for the privacy and protection of personal data, being possible to contact via the following email: email@example.com.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
The Judicial District of Curitiba is elected, as the competent to settle any questions that may arise from this document, with express waiver of any other, however privileged it may be.